Saturday, August 16, 2008

My first encounter with Lee Young ae

Are you looking for Lee Young ae? You must have been, or your search would not have brought you to this site.

I am sort of a late-bloomer. The first Koreanovela I saw – a term we use to refer to Korean dramas - was, you guessed it right, Dae Jang Geum or Jewel in the Palace. A friend told me to watch it. By then, it was already on its second run in one of my country's networks. I don’t have the time, nay the patience, to sit for 30 minutes viewing so many commercials, which when put all together will be longer than the drama itself. Luckily for me, my sister’s friend, who is a Korean drama addict herself, lent me her complete set of JITP dvds.

Surf the net I did about JITP. And everytime I found a site about it, it was always about Lee Young ae. Thus, my “affair” with Lee Young ae and other things Korean started.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online