Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You guys are all crazy!

The first fan site I joined was leeyoungae.net. What the heck, I told myself, I am not yet that old anyway. I will just lurk in the background…

When I joined the site, the discussion was so thick on a fish story started by one of the fans. I enjoyed reading the comments, the bantering between the fans while they were “writing” the story. They were all crazy, I said to myself. I think that was my first comment on the board: You guys are all crazy! To my surprise, nobody minded me.

If you have been visiting leeyoungae.net, you must have become familiar with some of the fans. Let me tell you something about them.

Number one on the list is wywoo, an engineer, based in the United States. He knows how to tickle us fans with his VODs that we call him master wywoo. Lately, he is into cooking and he is aging FAST! Last I looked at his myspace account, he was 88 years old; a month ago he was 77. Will he be 99 next month? Visit him at http://www.myspace.com/wy_woo to find out.

Then there’s Alice from Hongkong who is a professional oboe player. The spirit of volunteerism is so alive in her that she spends her free time teaching music to children. As far as I can remember, she has been to Harbin (China) and Berlin to see/be with YA. In Harbin, YA gave her a hug like a long lost friend when she introduced herself to YA and was even interviewed by Korean media. She recorded one of JITP's OST; when I find that particular recording in my files, I will share them with you.

(to be continued)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
You’re crazy writing about the fans. Okay, just pick on me. No problem.
You still remember the fish story. Wow! I thought you were a guy at the beginning because of your name. Ha ....

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie and Wywoo! :D Dropping by~
haha wanna let u knw u guys are great! :) been nice knowing y'all though I dun really participate much lol.. :P
:o~I didnt know Ronnie is a girl too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, me too.
Ronnie, like Wy and Shun, I also tot you were a guy.
Hey, Wy, how did you find out she actually is a girl?
The only reason I believe Ronnie is a girl now is because you said so.
So Ronnie, are you a .... or a ...? ^^;

Ronnie said...

Ronnie is my nickname, short for Rowena.

Anonymous said...

Oh I see. Nice to know you, Ms. Rowena. ^o^

Anonymous said...

yay, hello everyone. :D

uhm, just dropping by.

Ronnie unni, miss chatting with you, problem with my pc again, :( but i'll be back OL as soon as everything's fixed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie

Congrats on your new step into the virtual world! :)
One small step for a woman, one giant leap for the fans

keke...^^,

Ronnie said...

Thank you, guys, for stopping by.

I still have a lot to learn about blogging. And I am learning because of you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online